Tuesday, August 23, 2005

New Environment...but I'm likin' it

So I just finished my first two days of school. The semester doesn't seem like it'll be too rough but you wouldn't guess that if you looked at the mountain of books I brought home today. Definitely gonna need a chiropractor this semester. It's all good though, I get excited by books. And I think my classes will be awesome this semester, we're covering a lot of good reads.

I'm also excited about Campus House at Eastern. I'm gonna start going to that with some girls I know. Super exciting! I will definitely need the encouragement I'll find there this semester. So, all in all, I think Eastern will be a good experience for me. This is my third and hopefully final college (undergrad anyway).

So there's not much more to tell right now, I'm sure there'll be a bunch later. I can feel it in the air. God's got something in the works and it's coming...and I'm really excited about it.

1 Comments:

Blogger Cheryl said...

If Campus House is anything like it used to be in the olden days :) it will be a good thing for you! I love Pastor Roger.

August 23, 2005 8:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home