Monday, July 25, 2005

Run-In w/ "the Law"

Okay, so after our altercation with a very rude police officer, I'm plum tuckered out by listening to the story over and over and over again. We're fighting the system...power to the people. If you want the full story, I'll send you a copy of my written statement. Ha. To make a long story short, the cop was rude, didn't follow procedure, acted very sneakily and I'm pretty sure he lied. Not cool dude, protect and serve...not harass. Although, that would be pretty funny if they wrote that on the side of his car..."To Annoy and To Exacerbate"...he's got it comin'.

So not much else is going on other than that. Going to Tennessee this weekend to a weddin'. Get to see Matt Wallace soon, that will be super cool. I'm really excited to hear about his experiences and about the exciting news he has for everyone, but he won't tell! Then we go to church camp for a week of laying it down. Well, that's the theme. I'm pretty excited. Alvin Summers will be there and I'm so pumped about that. The last time he was there was my first year of camp and he made it so great. I can't wait to hear him again, he really lights the place up.

Oh ya, I got my haircut and I dyed it too. I'll put a picture up later but most likely, you'll all see it before I get around to that. Well, ta ta...gotta go do laundry and bake in the sun. Adios.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

omylanta!
i wanna hear all the details!!!!

July 25, 2005 10:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You rebel you!

July 26, 2005 7:41 PM  
Blogger NFB in NYC said...

ive had a recent trim myself..

July 27, 2005 11:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home