Thursday, August 18, 2005

I had a million dollars, but I spent it all.

Okay, so that's not true. Although, I wonder if we could add up all of the purchases that we've ever made in our lives, how much do you think that would come up to? Probably an embarassingly large amount.

So anyways, I actually went to prayer meeting/Bible study last night at church and it was great. I was definitely the youngest person in the room and I think the person next in line for that title still doubled my age. But it was really cool. I thought it was so interesting because they're going through the book of Genesis in detail and it's just really neat to hear everything they have to say about it. Seriously, there was so much knowledge in that room. So all you Trilla youth group members, go to church on Wednesday night! It's cool! I think that a lot of the youth could benefit a TON from being involved in group activities in the church that aren't segregated by age. But anyways...

I spent the entire morning trying to find a market to submit a feature I've written to. Didn't find one. Oh well, I'm still looking at where to go next. I feel really bad because I don't have a job. Poor Adam, I'm such a leech. I need to get on that really quick. Maybe I can handle a job with school, but I have a full load of English classes and they're all reading and writing intensive. But, we'll see. Adam's so great...he gives me so much freedom!! Ha!

So I guess I really don't have anything interesting to say other than don't stick your head down in the burn barrel to see if the match lit or not. Other than that splendid advice, I have nothing. Good day to you all.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow amanda. that's great. i'm wondering though, is it from personal experience that you don't stick your head in the burn barrell? ha! I wish i had the time to go to your bible study.

August 19, 2005 9:12 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wanted to go wednesday night but I thought I was dying that day. I definatly want to try to start going.

August 19, 2005 9:30 AM  
Blogger Heather Mae said...

Oh Amanda, I forgot all about Wed. night. :/ By the way, I'm so glad you and Beki were there Sunday night! Thanks for all that you added - it was great!

August 19, 2005 2:00 PM  
Blogger Jules said...

you've been infected with spam blog comments!! aaarrrggghhh!

August 19, 2005 5:16 PM  
Blogger agitswhoiam said...

Okay, I got rid of that round of spam comments...I really didn't want to set this up so that just bloggers would be able to comment, but if this keeps up I might just do that...so sad...they have to ruin everything...:(

August 19, 2005 9:37 PM  
Blogger Jules said...

yeah, it's so ridiculous

August 20, 2005 6:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home