Monday, July 11, 2005

Woo Hoo!! Vacation Bible School!!

After class today I'm going to pick up my brother so he can partake in the Circus Spectacular that Heather has arranged at the CP church. Ha! It's VBS time again and Val and I are going to lead around the 1st through 3rd graders (a.k.a. Jugglers). It's gonna be a good time! Hopefully this will take my mind off of all the other stuff that's going on. I don't know why I let myself get stressed..but running around with a bunch of kids and teaching about Jesus will be a great reliever.

I ran across something funny...or scary in the Bible yesterday. I was thinking about dieting and looking at stuff and Proverbs 23:2 had a pretty ominous message for people that need to lose weight. It says, "And put a knife to our throat, If you are a man given to appetite." Yikes!! Maybe I can lose some weight and we can all pretend it never happened...ha! If that doesn't motivate me, I don't know what will. Haha!

Well, I have a test today and I have to meet with my partner today to talk about a presentation we have to give in Senior Seminar so I guess I should get to work. For some reason, thinking about that just doesn't get me excited...oh well, head down and trudge on!! Have a great day everyone!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your a natural teacher. kids will love ya.

later girl

July 11, 2005 9:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home