Wednesday, August 10, 2005

I think I'm going down...


For those of you who attended church camp...you have this picture...I just thought I would comment on it...What you're seeing here is my last moment of physical comfort at BKK, an instant later I was smashed to the ground by three very malicious boys landing simultaneously on my hip, shoulder, and head...OUCH!

I got over it though, girls are tough...and I went on to play the game! Ha!

All joking aside though, there's so much that I need to tell right now and I promise I'll do it soon. I just haven't got the time right now. God is so good and it would take a novel...actually more than one to tell of all the blessings He's given me...I'll tell more later. Hope you all have a great day.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

poor amanda.....

look forward to hearing what you have to say, peace

August 10, 2005 8:09 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

it was a rough game this year! I've heard bits and pieces of people's stories from camp...can't wait for yours!

August 10, 2005 9:02 AM  
Blogger NFB in NYC said...

hey..thats me takin you down..nice job nater..

terri is lookin good in the background as well..lol

August 13, 2005 10:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home