Tuesday, July 12, 2005

Poison Ivy and Crazy Clowns...

I thought last night went really well. The schedule got a little wacky but the kids had fun and I think they got some lessons too. Heather and Annie did a great job with the skit! It was awesome and the kids really liked it. Terry was pretty funny too. I know they all got excited when the big goofy clown showed up! I had fun too!!

Oh, about the poison ivy...my partner in Sr. Sem. got it and had to go to the doctor yesterday. I used to get poison ivy all the time as a kid. I swear I could just look at it and I would get it. Well, I haven't had it for years but last night I kept itching on my ankles and they're itchy today too and I have some little red bumps. Oh no. I'm pretty sure they're just bug bites. I hope so because I've been scratching!! So until the diagnosis is clear...no one come near my ankles! Ha! Not that you would anyway.

I'm so glad we got the rain. Normally I don't like rain. Ya know when people say, "I just love the way it smells after it rains"...? Well, I don't. I think it stinks. Ha. But I'm glad we got it now. The corn was gettin' curly and my garden was gettin' weepy.

Okay, boring post I know. But when I think of something that's jaw-droppingly profound...I'll let you know.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am soooo allergic to posion ivy!

July 13, 2005 10:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home