Saturday, July 02, 2005

Fun Times w/ Water BBall

Ha! Last night was a blast. We got to play basketball in the pool with some friends at my mom and dad's. It was great, but I'm sore today. But I got to share something stupid and now I look like even more of a dork. It was awesome because we shut off all the lights and looked up at the stars and there wasn't a cloud in the sky. It was beautiful and being in the pool surrounded by all of the accent lights just made it better. But the stupid thing, oh ya. I was thinking about an idea I used to have about stars and the moles on our bodies. Ha. Just typing that first sentence makes me realize how stupid this sounds. But anyways, I have like the big dipper on my arm and I said that I think everyone has star constellations on their bodies and our moles are like the maps to the sky. Ha. Okay, I'm really deranged. But the theory works on me at least. So check out your moles...maybe you can find Orion on your back or something. Sweet.

I learned what a sun-dog was too. Matt Wallace's mom showed me one. It's like a tiny little rainbow and if you look at the other side of the sun, there are usually two. It was cool. Sun-dogs...awesome. You learn something new every day.

Ha, I guess I don't have anything riveting to say. I'm supposed to give a shout-out to Jimmy Gifford. You rock jgiff!!!!! Woo Hoo!!! (lots of screaming and clapping, whistles and cowbells) Alright! So that's about the extent of what I know. Great times with great people. Ha. Have a good one.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

ooooo~ you've been busy on here~ nice nice! i love reading your entries so far, and sure i will into the future ;)

i forgot to tell you i saw your mom's house when i went with gma groves on her meter reading route.. it looked pretty gooooood aka awesome

have you found any star constellations on adam's back?! muahahaha, he has a lot so it wouldn't surprise me

July 02, 2005 9:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for the shout out. We really do need to keep the screaming to a minimum though. I am gonna start calling Adam "moley" inlight of Val's comments.

Hmm, i am thinkin that my moles must be from a different galaxy. Not seeing to many constilations on me.

Good story though.

July 03, 2005 11:08 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello, can you help post theseSkin Cancer Information
links for me? Thanks! Skin
Cancer Signs
. There many different "types" of skin
cancer. If you not sure what skin cancer looks like, you
should take a moment to look here:
Skin Cancer Mole Pictures
Careful: These Skin Cancer Mole Pictures are "disgusting"
but you need to see this stuff so you can avoid getting skin cancer."
For information about Moles or
Mole Removal check out
Mole Remedy for an
all natural mole remover

October 17, 2005 12:23 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

agitswhoiam,Do you want to Prevent Skin cancer? I have been looking
around at blogs related to this post and I found your site.

Nationally, there are more new cases of Skin Cancer each year than the combined incidence of breast, prostate, lung and colon cancers. Putting proven cancer protection and early detection techniques into action could eliminate at least 100,000 cancer cases and 60,000 cancer deaths in the U.S. each year. I have a site that I thought would help. So I wanted to leave you a quick message while I was here.

Take a look at this site you will be glad
you had did! The site deals with purchase dermafend,Dermafend,and Prevent Skin cancerrelated information.

agitswhoiam, I have some great stuff on my site that may be of assistance to you or some one you know.

Regards!


Don

December 22, 2005 2:34 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello agitswhoiam,

Do you want to Prevent Skin cancer? I have been looking
around at blogs related to this post and I found your site.

Nationally, there are more new cases of Skin Cancer each year than the combined incidence of breast, prostate, lung and colon cancers. Putting proven cancer protection and early detection techniques into action could eliminate at least 100,000 cancer cases and 60,000 cancer deaths in the U.S. each year. I have a site that I thought would help. So I wanted to leave you a quick message while I was here.

Take a look at my site you will be glad
you had did! The site deals with Skin Cancer Protection,Dermafend,and Prevent Skin cancerrelated information.

agitswhoiam, I have some great stuff on my site that may be of assistance to you or some one you know.

Thanks!

Don

December 24, 2005 1:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home