Sunday, November 25, 2007

Procrastinating..ridiculously..

I'm at the library right now...typing this post when I should be working on a paper. But that's what I've been doing for the last two hours and I just needed a break. Without detailing my schedule, let me just say that for the next two weeks I will be the craziest person on the planet...or in the universe. Don't wanna leave out the astronauts. I have so much coming up...presentations, papers, pictures, ponies...okay, no ponies (it started with a "p"). I'm going nuts.

But in a few weeks...it will all be over. I'll have a break. If I had a dollar for every time I've broken down crying this semester thinking about how badly I want to quit...I'd have three dollars. Wow, that cliche really didn't help my point. I've been stressed, that's the point. And I'm really getting pinched right now and I just want to make it through. So if you're reading this and you think about it, please pray for me. I've never been busier in my life and I think this is God's way of showing me how much I can really handle. I want to just say "Okay, I get it!" Well, here's to hoping I make it through. I feel so behind. And I've probably neglected this blog for so long that my (few) readers have abandoned me. Well, if you're bored and you've stumbled onto this post...please think of me and pray for me. Thanks to the devoted few.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yea!!! You updated your blog...i missed seeing the little man though. I wanted to let you know that I am praying for you. I know how hard it is to be a new mommy and trying to do so many other things. Jesus will give you the strength you need. Push through with Him and enjoy your first Christmas with your little one! Love to you all...Aunt Dee

December 03, 2007 12:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

nice to hear from you. I have been praying for you! knew it was wild but sounds really difficult! love you! praying for you!

aunt kathy

December 03, 2007 8:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This to shall pass...

It'll all be worth it when you're finished. Then you get to assign all this homework to other people!! Love ya.

December 19, 2007 10:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home