Monday, July 09, 2007

Another Quick One




I know people have been asking for more pictures of Mr. Riley. I'm so sorry it's taken me this long! But boy do we have a ton of pictures of him!! So here are a few more!

He's such a happy baby!! (Most of the time...they have to fuss sometimes..don't they?) We are truly blessed to have little Riley Dean. He has added so much to our lives and God has blessed him with excellent health! He's growing like a weed and soon his troubles at the beginning will just be a distant memory I'm sure. God is great and we are truly humbled that He's entrusted us with this most precious of gifts.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love the big gummy grins! I'll forgive him for pooping on me...at least he can go, Tyler has issues.

July 09, 2007 6:16 PM  
Blogger agitswhoiam said...

Ha! We had another blow-out last night too..a small one. I was hoping we could get through that last package of Huggies before moving up to 2s. Guess not. Poor Tyler. I'm sure he'll be making big messes soon too!!!

July 10, 2007 6:36 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

He is precious!!! Thanks for posting new pics (keep them coming)!!! Thank God for Riley & the blessing little Mr. Groves is in everyone's lives!!! Enjoy--he is growing fast!!!

love all 3 of you!

July 10, 2007 7:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you, thank you, thank you for posting new pictures! What a cute and sweet little man you have! Who does he look like? I can't figure it out!!! Isn't God so good to give us sweet bundles of blessings!
love ya, Great Aunt Dee

July 11, 2007 2:54 PM  
Blogger agitswhoiam said...

Most people say he looks like Adam, but I think he got his hair from my side of the family. Oh, and supposedly he has my hands, feet, and tongue(?). Other than that, he looks like Adam did in his baby pictures. He definitely has Daddy's ears!!!

July 11, 2007 3:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home