Monday, April 23, 2007

WAIT!! Don't leave!! This really is an update!

So...a ton of things have been going on! First things first...baby girl is only 3 weeks away from her due date. Let's just hope she doesn't decide to arrive fashionably late. But she will definitely be a fashionable baby...so it could work out that way. I had a wonderful shower on Saturday! We got so much stuff. I don't think this kid will ever wear an outfit twice in the first year of her life. Crazy. But really, we got a big headstart on the stuff we needed for Miss Lily. I was thinking the other day that with all of the new babies already here or on the way, Christmas will never be quiet again! At least not for many years...

I'm getting closer to having school figured out as well..but it's hard for me to focus on that. Although, I know I'm going to have to. I did find out last month that I got my assistantship!! Woohoo! That was a relief. It plays a huge part in our finances because now I get my tuition waived along with a monthly stipend...not to mention a huge vantage point in the future job search. It will be busy, busy, busy but I think we can handle. I think Grandma Groves (the newest one) is happy about it all. This means she gets to babysit!! I'm sure it will be hard for me to leave the little one. That's what I'm worried about the most..but we'll get through it.

Well, I'm off to get ready for a doctor's appointment. We're going every week now...getting close. Ciao.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Surely you can do one more before the baby comes! I believe in you! :)

May 10, 2007 7:22 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

aww Amanda... I hear things are moving along, hang in there! Maybe she'll be out by today. You've done an excellent job, I know you've not had much sleep and are really really tired, but you've done marvelously so far!

May 22, 2007 7:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home