Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Super Quick Update


We're home!! We got to come home on Friday (6-1) and it's quite a relief! The day before they discharged Riley I got a fever of 103.3 and found out that I had come down with mastitis. Ugh. But I called my Dr. and he got me on some antibiotics and now everything has pretty much cleared up. Thank the Lord for that!! Now we're all settling in and getting into our new groove. Riley's doing so great! He's a totally different baby since the day he was born and last night he got to meet whom I'm sure will be his partner in crime, Tyler James. Two cute baby boys, two weeks apart. Our family is so blessed. Well, I'll update more later!! Adios!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey A.G. I'm glad you got a picture put up! What an adorable baby (I knew he would be, but now there's proof!). If you have the time and don't mind, I'd love to come see the little guy sometime.

June 11, 2007 5:45 PM  
Blogger agitswhoiam said...

No, I don't mind! He loves visitors!!

June 12, 2007 8:34 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great! When is a good time for you? And does he need any toys or clothes? I'd love to get him a little gift to give when I visit.

June 12, 2007 3:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

My sweet great nephew is over a month old...I need a new picture posted. I have no room to talk, though, it took me a long time to update my blog and I am not a new mommy! We love all three of you!! I bought something for you, but it was a girly thing, so now I need some ideas. HELP!!! Great Aunt Dee

June 27, 2007 4:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home