Tuesday, December 12, 2006

The end is in sight.

I'm getting there...by the end of next Monday I will officially be able to veg (or get the house cleaned and finish Christmas shopping).

Happy happy news!! We got our sonogram done last Friday and the baby looks perfectly healthy!! She's a fidgetty gal too!! From the previous sentence you may be able to guess what the nurse says we have a 75-80% chance of having...a baby girl!! It's kind of strange because all along Adam's been saying "boy boy boy" and now I have to switch gears. We're so happy and excited though. I'll post the sonogram pics soon. I promise. Whether you want to see them or not. Ha!

In the meantime, I need to start studying for my last three finals, and for the GRE on Monday. I'll get through it...one thing at a time!

7 Comments:

Blogger Matt W said...

Yay!

See you in a couple of weeks!

December 12, 2006 1:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

woo hoo, us girls are on a roll!!

December 12, 2006 8:41 PM  
Blogger "Sunshine" said...

How did the test go? Sure feels good to be on break now. Did you graduate this semester? I don't believe you were at the ceremony, but thought maybe you graduated anyway. Well, take care!

December 18, 2006 4:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am also interested in how the test went. I am picking up a couple of study guides to check out and hopefully taking it in Jan.

December 19, 2006 9:40 AM  
Blogger agitswhoiam said...

Well, yes I did graduate. But no, I didn't go to the ceremony. I decided to wait and go through it when I get my M.A. And about the test...well...I scored higher than national averages but I'm still disappointed with my verbal score. I think I'm going to register for it again once I get my written score back. I'm glad I took it though. Now I at least know where I stand.

December 21, 2006 4:28 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i move for an update

January 12, 2007 12:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

2nd!

January 30, 2007 6:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home