Thursday, October 26, 2006

Definitely shouldn't be writing a post right now...

So, it's kind of late. As you can see. That's not really the issue right now. The main problem is that I have to write a paper tonight and all I have so far is a poorly written introduction. (Sigh) Such is life I guess. My goal is to get in bed by 1:00. Were my actions not weighing on the health of another, this would be no problem. But I have been trying to be conscious of the fact that I need to take care of my body and it's not just for my benefit anymore. I will do better in the future. Promise.

I've been thinking about a lot of things lately. Like what I'm really doing with my life, whether I'm on the right path, whether I've been listening to God or if I've been bushwacking my own way through the jungle. I don't know. I know that to live is to struggle a lot of the time and God uses this to build us up. But I want to make sure that what I'm doing is because He's willing it to be so and not that I've just gotten myself into another mess that's going to be long and arduous to get out of. (Second Sigh along with deep breath)

Today was my birthday and I did want to say thank you so much to the people that dropped me a kind word (and in many cases much more). It really did brighten my day. 23...wow. I think I may be getting closer to adulthood. It's funny to think that even after Adam and I got married I never really thought of myself as completely adult-like or responsible. But I'm getting there. I'm sure the ensuing months will do a lot to push me there.

Well, this post is a drag and I need to stop avoiding the inevitable. Hope you're all doing great. I promise to post something more substantial...sometime. Gotta leave myself pretty open these days. I'll see you when I see you. **Romans 5: 3-5** Ya Paul, I hear you brother.

2 Comments:

Blogger Jules said...

wow, you know, I just posted something about God's will....it's a long one, but I think it's worth the read. Anyway, happy birthday. Praying that you get the work done. By the way...I'm 26 and still don't feel like I'm an adult. I hope I never do!

October 26, 2006 9:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh no! i didn't realize yesterday was the 26th...matter of fact i put Oct 25 on all the papers I filled out at my interview! Happy Late Birthday!

October 27, 2006 7:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home