Saturday, November 18, 2006

Thanksgiving Break Has Commenced

Hello agian, from the world of "I don't update much." We're doing great in the Groves household. Baby must be getting bigger. At least the bulge in my tummy area is getting bigger (maybe it's the increase in my Krispy Kreme habit). Anywho, I went out with my mom, grandma and brother last night and bought my first set of maternity clothes! I must say, it was pretty exciting to wear oversized shirts and imagine my belly filling them up in a few weeks. In one of the shirts I don't have far to go, pretty sure I'll be filling that one by Christmas which is good...it was a festive shirt.

School is nearing its end. I still have a lot of work to do before the end of the semester, but I think I'll make it. I've also been getting all of my stuff together to apply for grad school and an assistantship. I really hope I get the assistantship but we shall see. I have two wonderful professors writing recommendation letters for me so I should be good in that area. And Carissa, you'll notice a ton of grammatical errors in this post...just another indication of how burnt out I am. Hopefully the eight month break will do me a lot of good.

Christmas is coming, yay, yay, yay!! In case you didn't, you were supposed to read that in a sing-song sort of way. Well, I'm off to clean or do homework (or veg out). Hope you're all doing well. Maybe I'll update again this week. We see the doc again on Friday and we'll get to hear the heartbeat. Yay! Ciao.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your first preggo clothes!!! How exciting! I am so excited for you and Adam and Baby Groves!!! I am praying for you daily! love ya & can't wait to see you in a little over a month!!! Happy Thanksgiving!!!

November 19, 2006 8:39 PM  
Blogger Matt W said...

Wow, this is exciting! Can't wait to see you guys in just over a month!

November 20, 2006 6:56 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

where's those pics of you-know-what!?

November 27, 2006 8:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home