Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Pictures of the ride...


So here are some pictures of the new car. I really really love it. It's a whole lot nicer than what I had. It's great to not have to worry about whether I'm going to make it to school or not. And it's nice to have a heater that works quickly.

Now I know this is a fairly common car. Actually it seems like everywhere I look about 90% of the people have either Grand Ams or Grand Prixs. Oh well, I like it.

So school was crazy yesterday! Snow snow snow....I couldn't make it to my 8 o'clock class yesterday morning and I was pretty much ticked off all day. ALL of the area schools were closed yesterday, including Lakeland but Eastern never cancels. I think I heard that the last time they had closed school was in the 70's. Anyways, I felt like them not cancelling classes was a huge punishment to commuters because for those of us who can't make it to school, we have to miss lectures which puts us all behind. To top it all off, by the time I did make it to school they hadn't cleared out our parking lot so people were slipping and sliding and guessing where the spots were...to put it shortly, it was chaotic. I hated it.

But I guess I'm over that now. On a more positive note, I registered for my classes today and it's refreshing to realize that I've just registered for my last semester in my undergraduate career. Ha! So I will graduate in December and then in the fall of 07 I'll probably start grad. school. It's a lot to think about, but it's exciting. There's more going on and I'll get more out later. 'Til then, have a good one!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Beautiful car! Glad you can keep your toes toasty on those cold winter mornings. Hey, you could come here, teach English and never have to worry about slipping and sliding in the parking lot!! LOL I am not joking...you really could come here and teach...how does it sound???
Love ya, Aunt Dee

March 23, 2006 11:37 PM  
Blogger agitswhoiam said...

ha, that actually sounds really cool! and as much as it seems like i should have everything figured out with my future, i really don't, i'm still exploring the possibilities.

March 24, 2006 5:52 AM  
Blogger Jules said...

nice ride!

March 25, 2006 7:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home