Thursday, December 15, 2005

Free at last!

Fall 05 is officially over for me! Yahoo!! 3 weeks of pure vegetation is coming up...I'm excited about sleeping in a few days. I think I pulled the semester off okay...I probably could've worked a bit harder but I think that's always true. Hope you're all doing great and finishing the semester strong.

My brain's too fried to try to type anything insightful. I need a nap. I did have this one amazingly crazy dream the other day. It was one of those dreams that leaves you excited when you wake up. It was awesome and I decided to remember all I could and record it. I think there's a lot that could be interpreted from it too. It was awesome. Sometimes when I'm stressed and I have a lot of thoughts flowing through my mind my brain will give me an insane dream that is both wacky and profound. It' s awesome. Alright, now go do something productive instead of reading my stupid blog.

5 Comments:

Blogger Jules said...

way to go! Glad the semester's over for you!

December 15, 2005 2:34 PM  
Blogger Herschel said...

i like the new look...

December 15, 2005 5:36 PM  
Blogger agitswhoiam said...

thanks guys

December 16, 2005 5:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

In my estimation, reading your blog (and all dream recollections I encounter therein) IS something productive. I am officially on break, and I am stupid enough to take this time off to try to read Faulkner. This blog--with a name that makes me proud to be partially unemployed--is a significant improvement over the incoherent ramblings of one William Faulkner.

Carissa

December 16, 2005 7:04 PM  
Blogger agitswhoiam said...

ha, you know...I was thinking...Carissa, you should really start a blog because I bet you would have some awesomely hilarious and insightful things to say...think about it...you would be famous..my blog hasn't made me famous but it could do it for you..ha!

December 16, 2005 7:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home