Sunday, February 19, 2006

Hey...I'm not dead...

Hey, I haven't dropped off the face of the earth, as some of you may have thought. Just had a lot going on.

We celebrated Valentine's Day a bit late but on 2/17 (not too far off) Kim and I got a few things whipped together and sent the boys on a very involved scavenger hunt. Then we made them a very nice dinner and a heart-shaped two-layer cake that said "Love is in the air." It was a great night. After eating we made them sit down and watch a romantic comedy (of which I fell asleep during). So the boys had fun and so did we. Very nice, I must say.

School's going okay so far. Might not be singing that tune in a week or so. Midterms, they're here whether we're ready for them or not. But it's so refreshing to realize that we're almost halfway through the semester already. I'm ready to be done, but who isn't?

Well, I guess that's all I have time for. More reading and thinking to do, gotta love it.

6 Comments:

Blogger "Sunshine" said...

I'm glad to hear you're not dead, because I was starting to have my suspicions. Updating is a hard thing to do. Except for me right now because I'm putting off Shakespeare as much as possible. I may go to the STD meeting this week. If so, I might just pay the pres for an English Club t-shirt too. Unless it's too late to order them. Think I can get away with being in a club and never going to any meetings?

February 20, 2006 5:08 PM  
Blogger "Sunshine" said...

P.S. Sorry my last comment was so long :)

February 20, 2006 5:09 PM  
Blogger Herschel said...

i cant believe its midtrms already

February 22, 2006 9:38 PM  
Blogger agitswhoiam said...

ya, it's crazy but wonderful in so many ways...this semester is going by quick..just as i had hoped!

February 23, 2006 3:33 PM  
Blogger "Sunshine" said...

Didn't it feel good to skip that meeting tonight? I think I'm going to go to the next one though.

February 23, 2006 5:51 PM  
Blogger agitswhoiam said...

Ya and ya, Jeanine said they were thinking about playing some game or something but she made it very clear that there was no way the meeting was going to last past 7 because she had to watch American Idol..she's so hilarious!

February 24, 2006 5:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home