Monday, January 09, 2006

Ineffable: Dictionary.com Word of the Day

Okay, so I'm a nerd. I get an email every day that tells me the word of the day from said site. But as some of you know, (and now more people will know) ineffable is one of my favorite words. What's ironic about it is that the very word means that something cannot be described with words, yet it is the only word I can come up with to describe the magnificence of God. I thought it was a wonderful way to start off the semester. I found out my first class was with Dr. Hoberman...awesome. Then I come home and see that a wonderful word complete with pronunciation, origin and definition appears in my mailbox. THEN, I hear a little bird chirping outside the window. What a great day.

Not to corrode the happy feeling with a complaint, but my rear end and muscles of my back are a tad sore today. Yesterday was wonderful, I hope you all got a chance to experience the weather (if you're from central Illinois that is, if you're not I have no idea what the weather was like for you yesterday). We got the opportunity to ride horses yesterday in the nice weather and it was fun. Little sore now, but it was fun. I got to ride on a running horse for the first time in my life. Now you must understand this people, it wasn't just a trot...we were running!! Ha! It was really cool and much nicer on the body than the bounce, bounce, bounce of a trotting horse. It was a great day.

Well, I'm really sorry I don't have anything truly interesting to say. Maybe later in the semester when my brain juices are flowing and I've been absorbed in some truly deep thought. Later taters.

1 Comments:

Blogger Heather Mae said...

I guess I'm a dork, cause I get that too! I was gonna tell you about today's word if I saw you at school, and was dissappointed when I didn't get to. What an entirely wonderful word.

January 10, 2006 12:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home