Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Hey guys...I hope you're handling finals well...

Just finished my first final...only 3 more to go. This has really been my toughest semester yet but I think after this one, the rest of my work towards a bachelor's degree will be fairly easy. I'm going to live it up when this week is over. It will be so nice to just be able to go to bed at night knowing that there isn't a paper due next week or a huge reading to do. So keep that in mind when you're stressed out. We're almost done with the semester and "this too shall pass."

Much love to everyone.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

From one English major to another, I think it is my duty to inform you that the proper spelling is "you're" lol. Just messing with you of course. I'm glad the semester is over too. Enjoy your break, hope spring semester is better for you too... later :)

CRH

December 15, 2005 10:36 AM  
Blogger agitswhoiam said...

Oh my goodness! How disgusting! Thanks for bringing that to my attention, I know it's really annoying when people do that. I went back and changed it right away. I'm usually anal about things like that. Thanks for the heads up Carissa!

December 15, 2005 12:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry for being such a rude friend... I just thought you'd find that amusing... I actually hate being corrected on my spelling (I do the your/you're and especially to/too/two thing all the time). And now that I have done this, I'm going to be very self-conscious about proofreading my own typing. lol. Enjoy your break... I'm vegging this week too!

December 16, 2005 6:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home