Friday, September 30, 2005

"Oh Happy Day...." (sing it sing it sing it)

If you don't like how my blog looks right now...it'll be okay. I'm going to fix it as soon as I get some more time. But right now, that's a hot commodity that I can't afford. (What a nerd.) So anyways...how are you guys doing? Ha...if you have any suggestions as to what you would like to see or know, tell me about it. Mmmk...well, we're going to a CHS football game tonight...woohoo (we're cool). So I should eat my left-over supper and get ready. Have a wonderful evening everyone.

4 Comments:

Blogger Cody Attebery said...

so what was the joke that we would "have to come back if [we] want to read it"?....or was it the time being a hot commodity thing...

September 30, 2005 11:38 PM  
Blogger Heather Mae said...

I miss you Amanda!

October 02, 2005 11:35 AM  
Blogger agitswhoiam said...

I miss you too Heather!! I hope things are going great and I can't wait until you come to Eastern!!!!

October 02, 2005 8:45 PM  
Blogger agitswhoiam said...

Thanks, I thought it was a nice change...and the joke...well...I'll be putting that up really soon! Ha!

October 05, 2005 12:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home