Friday, September 30, 2005

"Oh Happy Day...." (sing it sing it sing it)

If you don't like how my blog looks right now...it'll be okay. I'm going to fix it as soon as I get some more time. But right now, that's a hot commodity that I can't afford. (What a nerd.) So anyways...how are you guys doing? Ha...if you have any suggestions as to what you would like to see or know, tell me about it. Mmmk...well, we're going to a CHS football game tonight...woohoo (we're cool). So I should eat my left-over supper and get ready. Have a wonderful evening everyone.

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Try TechWeb's RSS Feed
Get TechWeb's RSS Feed Copy and paste this RSS feed URL into your news aggregator as a new channel ... Here's a short list of RSS readers you might like to try: FeedDemon full-featured Windows news aggregator Bloglines free Web-based aggregator SharpReader simple, well designed, reads RSS and Atom NewsGator plug-in for Outlook 2000 and newer ...
Find out how you can buy & sell anything, like things related to music on interest free credit and pay back whenever you want! Exchange FREE ads on any topic, like music!

September 30, 2005 3:39 PM  
Blogger ben eff said...

i love you anonymous...why did you leave my blog for amandas?

September 30, 2005 10:25 PM  
Blogger codeman said...

so what was the joke that we would "have to come back if [we] want to read it"?....or was it the time being a hot commodity thing...

September 30, 2005 11:38 PM  
Blogger Heather said...

I miss you Amanda!

October 02, 2005 11:35 AM  
Blogger agitswhoiam said...

I miss you too Heather!! I hope things are going great and I can't wait until you come to Eastern!!!!

October 02, 2005 8:45 PM  
Blogger terrbear said...

i love the new template!!

October 03, 2005 8:37 PM  
Blogger agitswhoiam said...

Thanks, I thought it was a nice change...and the joke...well...I'll be putting that up really soon! Ha!

October 05, 2005 12:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home