Wednesday, October 19, 2005

(can't think of a title, so i'm just gonna tilt my head back and act like i'm catatonic)

Things are crazy. Ya, that sums it up. Just when I think I've gotten through the "tough stuff" I realize...I haven't. So, I'm pretty much guessing the rest of the semester is going to be like this. This has been my busiest semester of my college career...hence the lack of updates. Sorry. So, I just hope God will keep the fire going and give me a few more sparks because I can tell that I'm starting to slip. I'm wearing down, getting blocks in writing...it's getting tough. But I'm sure I'm not the only one going through this. Everyone gets busy. So I hope you're all managing it well.

Well, here's a Jack Handy quote that cheered me up, maybe it'll do the same for you:

"I think someone should have had the decency to tell me the luncheon was free. To make someone run out with potato salad in his hand, pretending he's throwing up, is not what I call hospitality."

Good day.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

you can do it! on top of all this where do you find time to come up with something to teach for sunday school??

October 20, 2005 9:38 PM  
Blogger Herschel said...

deep thoughts always make a day better..thanks

October 22, 2005 1:25 PM  
Blogger agitswhoiam said...

good question Beki, but I think we'll just follow in Marilyn's footsteps..it seems to be the easiest route, I'm still workin' on that too though....augh...

October 22, 2005 1:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home