Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Sorry it's been so long...

Okay, so school's been getting really busy. I feel like all I do is read. Really. That's what I do with my free time...(okay, so occasionally Price is Right slips in there...it's a form of therapy for me). Anyways...God has been speaking to me in a lot of incredible ways. I think one of the coolest things is realizing that if you open your eyes, you can learn so much through the world around you. Some of my classes have been rocking and for some reason I feel like this year is going to bring about tremendous change in me, just like the last few have. So, I'm super psyched about that.

I'm getting ready to write an essay for a scholarship and I'm going to use some material from a post I wrote a while back. Just going back to read that post was cool for me...it made me remember. Not only did I think back to the insight, but I was put back into the emotions that I felt when coming to that realization. So go back and read some of your posts from a long time ago. You might shock yourself and say, "Ya, I forgot about that one...awesome." That's why I'm a strong advocate of journaling. So, blogger is a huge blessing to everyone that takes advantage of it.

When I get a bit more time I promise I'll update more and make this site a little more interesting...I promise! So hang tight! Bumblebeetuna!

2 Comments:

Blogger agitswhoiam said...

Okay, I'm tempted to use the word verification feature on here...I just had to delete some more spam comments and it's getting old...

September 15, 2005 10:17 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

glad to see you have a blog! I can keep up on your life now! I feel far away but a little connected you to, family through these things! Dreamed about you and Adam last night! Woke up praying for both of you! God bless you! Love ya! Aunt Kathy

September 19, 2005 5:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home