Thursday, August 17, 2006

Hello, hello...

Okay, so I basically lied about the updating thing. Sorry. What else can I say. Things are really crazy around here right now. I just realized this morning that hey, I'm moving home tomorrow. I've been working on this packing and organizing thing (slowly) throughout the week and there's still a lot to do. Not to mention, Adam still has to be up here for another week so I need to figure out what items to leave that will be most conducive to his survival. So, it's the same old story...I've just been busy.

I also need to study for the GRE. Notice I didn't say that I had been studying for it, I need to. Yikes! Carissa and I were planning on taking it next month and I'm waaaay behind. I really need to get on that. And now school's starting, sheesh. My schedule this semester will be as follows: MWF - Class, TR - Working at Scotts', and I think I'm going to throw in another job in there in the English department office. So I should have a full schedule. I'm really ready to get the ball moving though and get done! I'm ready to graduate, have a degree, have something to say for myself other than I've hopped through three different colleges and just as many majors! But the time is drawing nigh, yippee.

When I get home I'll try to put on some of those pictures I've been talking about. Oh, and I'll leave out the picture of the giant bean/mercury ball/bed pan from Millenium Park because Heather W. has already submitted photos of the same landmark. What's really weird is that I think we were there on the same weekend, quite possibly the same day. Freaky. But there are still more original pictures to come.

Well, I guess that's all I can handle for now. I'll let you know more later. Stay classy (insert town you're from).

5 Comments:

Blogger Heather Mae said...

I'm glad you'll be around MWF's and Sundays too! I totally planned on calling you guys when I was up in Chi-town...meh. Oh well...magnificent city you've been next to for a couple months though! Oh, and just wondering...why am I Heather W.? Just seems funny...the only other Heather is a Heather W. too!

August 18, 2006 10:18 AM  
Blogger agitswhoiam said...

Ha, well I figured that since I know many other Heathers, you could be Heather W...and when I refer to the other Heather Wallace, she will be Heather W. the 2nd...maybe I should just leave out the W. and you could be Heather1 and she could be Heather2...or I could just start calling you Heatherm and Heathern...although it may get confusing when trying to distinguish between the "m" and "n"...craziness...do you have any suggestions for a name or would you just like to be called popsicle?

August 18, 2006 12:04 PM  
Blogger "Sunshine" said...

I'm not the person in question, but I would totally like to be called popsicle. Just my personal opinion of course.

Don't feel bad about the GRE thing. I did a very good job studying for it in June, but then I started slacking and I think I forgot everything I sorta knew when I was studying for it. Oops. I am about ready to just go to EIU for grad school.

Hey, how does one go about getting a job at the Eng. dept? I was toying with the idea of trying to get a job there, but wasn't sure how to apply or if they even needed any extra help. I have class MWF also--maybe I'll run into you some next week.

Until then, take care and I'll ttyl.

August 18, 2006 7:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

UPDATE! or talk to me sometime sooner than later =)

September 07, 2006 2:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

boy do you have some updating to do!

September 10, 2006 9:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home