Tuesday, June 28, 2005

Ha!! Alright, well I guess I'm the new kid on the block. A bunch of people have been telling me to do this for awhile and I thought I'd go with the masses and join in. Blogs are getting to be the thing I guess. I just got my copy of Writer's Market today!! Woohoo! So now I guess I can do something with myself this summer. It'll be great to finally give my writing a shot. I also bought the soundtrack to Garden State so I've got the inspiration thing down too. Ha!

So about my thoughts, I guess this is what blogging is for. I have plenty of them so I'm sure my posting will be frequent. I just hope I have something worthwhile. I was thinking about that the other day. Sometimes the best literature comes from people who've past away a very long time ago and they've left us something in their personal diaries. I've wondered what people would think of me if they ever found my journals...they'd probably say, "What nutjob did this?" Ha! But my point was, if our writings reflect our lives and we want to leave a lasting impression, we have to live what we want to leave behind. Ghandi said, "You have to be the change you want to see in the world." What a great lesson. So there it is. Leave your legacy. More later.

1 Comments:

Blogger Heather Mae said...

Just finished reading all of your posts and I have to say that you have an awesome gift in writing and I'm looking forward to more. It's inspiring, thought provoking, and at times so funny. If I've never told you before...I'm thrilled that we're family Amanda! Love ya!

July 18, 2005 10:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home